Monday, February 1, 2016

So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.  Hebrews 13:6

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?  Psalms 118:6
 

1.  He that can apply one promise to himself, may confidently apply another also.

2.  The weakest true Believer, hath as good ground of confidence in GOD, for every good, needful for Soul or body, as the LORD'S chief Prophets, and as good Warrant to apply the Scriptures, to their own use, which speak of them. 

3.  He who believeth in GOD, needeth not to fear what flesh can do unto him.

4.  Faith, then, doeth its part duly when it glorieth in the LORD, against all opposition.
                                                                                                                                        David Dickson    

No comments:

Post a Comment